Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Scott's First Chicken Pasta Parmesan

I am back with another recipe and help from my son, Scott. This is his first time on the blog
and I'm just glad he agreed.
He is helping me make Chicken Pasta Parmesan. This is a recipe my whole family enjoys, (except for James, he doesn't like anything.).
I got this recipe from my Campbell's soup cookbook. I have had it for 11 years.
A gift from my then-future mother-in-law.We start out by boiling spagetti.
While the spagetti is cooking, Scott is cooking some cut up chicken breast.


When the spagetti noodles are close to being done, I like to add a bag of frozen broccoli.
That way I don't have to cook the broccoli seperately.



Scott is removing the chicken to a plate.




Once the spagetti and broccoli are drained(I took care of that job),
I have Scott add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, 2 cans of mushrooms....



..then comes the chicken.
Last we add the parmesan cheese.




Mix everything together, heat on low for a few minutes and serve.




I tend to change things around a little bit here and there to accomodate
my family. I did not follow recipe directions exactly so I will add it just
in case.
Scott complained a little bit about dinner but he ended up eating it all.



1lb. boneless chicken, cut into cubes
cook in 2 TBSP oil w/ 1/4c chopped onions on
medium heat.
When its done stir in 1 can Cream of Chicken or broccoli
and 2 TBSP milk.
Add 1c fresh mushrooms, 1c cooked broccoli flowerets &
1/2 c parmesan cheese
Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes stirring ocasionally.
Serve over spagetti w/ sprinkle of cheese

Next week the kids are out of school and I plan to
keep them busy for the first few days helping me bake
cinnamon swirl bread to take around to friends, home and visiting teaching
families and our own family. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment